Monday, November 9, 2009

New Digs.

I moved on Saturday. And I'm loving it. I realized that I have not lived in a space of my very own in 10 months. January through April I was in the Netherlands studying abroad and staying in a dorm or various hostels. After graduation I moved home and have been there 'til now.

Neither one were bad experiences. In fact, there were great things about living in a dorm: I was in Europe. Hello! And living at home: free food, free rent, and a hug from Mom any time. Not too shabby. But there's something to be said about having your own place with your own stuff. Plus, I had this, and many other assorted items all in storage, just begging to be arranged:


I must confess that this is not MY actual purple couch, but I do have one. I just don't have a picture. Yet. I bought it the day I got my job. I walked into a Consignment store and found it and thought I had to have it. Perhaps one of my craziest purchaces. Ever. But I like it, and it goes well with the other stuff we have in our new a-p-t.

No comments:

Post a Comment