{BSB Weekend and Bear Hunting Thrifting on Thursday}
Bloggy, you've been neglected, but I'm working on catching up. Here we go...
Dear AMP, these last two weeks have been a whilrwind, and you've just rolled with the punches and been so much help. I am so grateful for your muscles to haul things, your willingness to do just about anything, and your ablity to solve problems.
BSB weekend, you were jam-packed with lots of fun times, getting to know babies with the sweetest chunky legs, playing games and spending time catching up with old friends. Thanks for welcoming Adam into the fold.
T-roy, lunch with you on Saturday was a good time. I'm so glad you're home for a bit.
Adam, things finally calmed down this week and we were able to just hang out. I loved this. Thanks for taking care of the Bear when I feel like life is just a little crazy. Looking forward to this weekend in Iowa. Maybe some time we could go here on one of our adventures up that way. I discovered it this morning here. Doesn't it look fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment