This week, crazy dreams have started. I thought I would share a few with you and also just for myself, so I wouldn't forget. I am just so glad to be sleeping, that I will take any crazy dreams I have and funny things I've been doing...
- I dreamed that our awesome photographer showed up in waaay-too-tight black and white plaid pants, looking really unprofessional (totally not her style!). When we got to the reception, no tables were set and the band was not there. Patricia, our hotel wedding coordinator, was there blowing bubbles and singing kid songs to entertain the guests while I set tables. Ca-raz-y.
- I've dreamed that there were tiny little geckos in the kitchen of my and Claire's apartment. As soon as I'd rescued one, several more would show up. This has nothing to do with the wedding, but still strange.
- I'm also very slow to get sarcasm these days, I've noticed. If someone says something that I know is supposed to be funny or sarcastic, I laugh, but it takes me a good five mintues to figure out why it's actually funny. I eventually figure it out, but I'm hoping that this returns quickly after the wedding!
{Knox shows us his Vampire teeth}
Saturday night, Adam and I babysat our ring bearers, "The Boys." They bypassed me and went straight to Adam. I am just the girl who puts their food on the table. ;-) Adam got hugged by Graham right away, and they were so excited to see him. They got out their Nerf guns and swords and had a ball. I wasn't bothered one bit that they like Adam so much. In fact, I love it!
Adam has also been working super-hard to make his apartment extra clean since I'm about to move in. He's deep cleaning the bathroom, putting the lid back on his dryer that's been off for 2 years, and lots of other little stuff. We are moving a chest of drawers over next week and bringing our new bedding over. I'm really excited to finally be setting up a few of our new things!! He's been working so hard and running lots of errands, and I wanted to make sure he knew I appreciated it all. While he was down playing sand volleyball, I hid little bears around his apartment for him to find...
My family and close friends often call me "Shay Bear." It's always been my name. Adam shortened it to "Bear" and it stuck. It's actually rare that he uses my real name, and it throws me for a loop somtimes when he does. :-) So I played off of this and had lots of things that "Bear Says."
We are getting boxes and boxes of gifts each day at my parent's house. It's unreal. People are so generous, and it's been lots of fun to open so many boxes and find out what's inside.
I have no photos of this, either, but last night AMP and I went up to Claire's school for dance practice and her school's game night. She LOVED showing us her world, and we had a lot of fun watching her interact with her little fourth graders. I'm so glad we got to go!
We are EIGHT DAYS away from our wedding, and we could not be more excited. We are a little nervous (the good "butterflies in your tummy" kind) and we have most of the little details ready. I am taking of next Thursday and Friday and then will be gone for a week after that for our honeymoon. I'm so ready for vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment