Thursday, September 1, 2011

How We Spent Countdown Day 24


With 24 days until we're married, it was time to get our marriage license!  I had a meeting downtown, so I asked Adam to meet me there beforehand.  I felt like such the city girl, parking and walking a good ways down the busy streets to get to the records building. 

We discoverd that the key to getting through this quickly is to apply online, so that they already have your paperwork ready to go.  We were in there a total of 20 minutes, from the time we walked into the building, to raising our right hands and swearing all our information was accurate.  And of course we even got a photo in that short amount of time!  We're almost official!

After work, we ran errands and worked out at The Abbey.  My aunt and uncle have a workout facility in their neighborhood (what we affectionately refer to as "The Abbey"), and they gave us the code to use it.  I really love it because it's never packed and they have really nice machines!  I even go in there to workout by myself, which says a lot!

I stopped by my parents' house to check on any boxes that are continually left on the porch these days.  We stayed there and AMP grilled for us.  (Apparently we really like using other peoples' places!)   



The rest of the evening was spent addressing Rehearsal Dinner invitations and thank you notes.  Adam has been such a huge help with this!  He writes thank you notes like a pro, and it's so nice to share that responsibility. 

Almost caught up!

Happy September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment