Happy Halloween! My family is beginning to comment on my lack of blogging.
I think I have some pretty good excuses: we've gotten married, combined 2 households, packed and moved (hooray!), and I am planning an event for 800 people at work this week. To say Things are a bit busy is an understatement!
All great things, just a lot of stress all at once. Adam and I are really glad to be in one spot. And we had a ton of help moving and unpacking this weekend with family and friends. Our home is already very homey thanks to mom and dad, Laura, Amanda and Papa. Not to mention the firefighters that helped us move everything!
I will leave you with some photos of Halloween past that I got texted to me today. Love the big hair-do days. Don't you??




As cute as little Shay is, your parents as high school/Baylor sweethearts or whatever is pretty precious!
ReplyDelete