Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wedding weekend: Bridesmaid Luncheon

On Friday, wedding festivities really kicked into high gear!  We headed over to my Aunt Laura's house for the Bridesmaid luncheon she and Jonita hosted.  There were peacock decorations, delicious food from Macklin's Catering, and petit fours with our monogram on them.  







Hostesses, Laura an Jonita



I love my Auntie.



Sarah came in town from Georgia and Claire took the day off from teaching.  Almost everyone there had to rearrange their schedule to be there.  It meant so much to me, and I so enjoyed sitting around and chatting with them.  This was definitely one of my favorite parts of the Wedding weekend!


Gentry, SMoo, Mary Ellen, Anna, Claire, Sarah, 
Katie, me and Amanda


Go Team Wedding!  The three of us really worked as a team to pull this off.  It would not have been the same without them!


I love my Mama!

My camera died about half way through the party, so the rest of my photos are on Amanda's camera.  I'll add more to this post when I get those.  :-)  I stole this last one off her blog...


Each person in my wedding party got an apron that I'd picked out.  I tried to pick ones I thought would go with their personality.  Claire and Sarah both got ruffles, Anna got a sunny yellow Anthropologie looking one, etc.  It was fun to hand them out and share the first memory I had of them and another memory that has stuck with me and meant a lot.  It was a special time to honor these incredibly sweet friends in my life.  I would not be who I am today without them, and I am continually humbled by their love and support.  I truly believe I have the dearest friends a girl could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment