Snow. Snow. Snow. Snow.
Pretty cool! I read on one news website that we're supposed to get up to seven inches. Seven. Somehow I am still in the office, though. Go figure. I'm looking out my windows, and it is a beautiful sight to see. I would love to go take Skippy dog for a walk and photo shoot in the snow. We shall see...
Today is roomdog's birthday, and the festivities started last weekend as I decorated the house for her "PINK" party. Claire is quite the girly-girl, and it's near Valentine's Day, so I just went ahead and decorated. Mom came over last Saturday and we just had the best time putting stuff up. Perhaps we should go into a professional party planning business.
I know I need to post pics other than weather reports, so I will try and do that soon. This weekend should provide ample opportunity for fun photos.

I just lost my comment, but yea to find your blog! I had forgotten you had started a new one...love you, Shay!
ReplyDeleteEmily