I'm writing in the style of Today's Letters this Monday morning. Check it out--it's my new favorite blog.
Dear AMP, having you with me at the rehearsal and dinner this weekend in Austin was a de-light. Truly. Mrs. Czimskey, you make a beautiful bride. I'm so thankful for our lifelong friendship, and that I could sing and stand beside you on your most special day. What an honor. Smoo, dinner and gelato with you last night was superb. Your wisdom and insight so encourages me. I'm so glad you're back in D-town. I'm hoping your adventures in home ownership become less stresstful soon. :-) Dear three suitcases that are still packed from various trips: if I could pull a Mary Poppins move and snap my fingers and sing a song, that would be great. It looks like something exploded in my room. Mom, our slumber party and the ride back from Austin yesterday was quite fun. Thanks for the girl time. Adam, here's to my last week of training before my first 5k. I couldn't have come this far without you!

No comments:
Post a Comment