My brother just came in town from Hershey Park, Pensylvania for the week, and this big sister is quite happy!
Randomly, we took this pic right in the middle of Costco last night when we went with our cousin Anna to pick up he 35,000 photos she'd taken at camp. (I may be exaggerating slightly. Costco does have a great deal for photos, by the way.) I almost didn't go with them, but Troy looked back at me on his way out the door and said, "You comin' Shay? Come on." I was toast. The three of us jammed out to John Mayer the whole way there and back.
In case you hadn't noticed in my posts about phone conversations with Troy, entertaining THE band, or having him home at the beginning of summer, I really enjoy hanging out with my brother (maybe because I only see him in small doses?? Who knows.). He makes me laugh and roll my eyes like nobody's business. Sometimes he's so ridiculous, you just have to laugh. But that's what I love about him.
Almost my entire family is in town, actually, and it's been so much fun. I got to have lunch with Anna yesterday, have dinner with everyone, and dinner the night before with most of them, too. (Can you see I'm getting a lot of great (free) meals out of this? Excellent.) We spend most of our time laughing, telling stories and giving each other a hard time.
I'm really grateful for them, and I'm so glad we can get along and have fun together. Now I'm just ready for the weekend so I don't have to work while they're all playing! One more day...

glad to be of mention even though the pictures remark was made with some unnecessary sass...as if I am one to talk.
ReplyDelete