Happy Friday, friends! Here are Five things from my week:
1. Wednesday's Girls' night with Gentry, Molly, Smoo and Claire was so much fun. I'm thinking we'll have to make it a more regular occurance! {Photo coming soon} 2. I loved this Valentine's poem and photos from author John Piper to his wife. I realize it's only January, but I just happened upon it and thought I'd share. 3. Thursday night, Adam and I ran the longest I've ever run! And then we had spaghetti--it never tasted so good. I'm getting ready to leave this afternoon for Disney World to finish the last 6 miles of my dad's marathon with him. We are excited! SMoo is coming along to run and be my roller coaster buddy--mom and dad opted out of that part. :-) 4. I designed my new blog header on Monday, and the Bible Verse in it is from the NET Bible. I thought it was fitting for January. {And if you want help desiging a blog-topper or just help with your blog design in general, let me know. I'd really love to help!} 5. MCP Actions is starting Project 52, where you upload a photo each week to flicr account, in hopes that practice will help us improve over time. I'm going to try it, so we'll see!
Mickey, here I come!
Good luck this weekend! And have fun at Disney World!!
ReplyDeleteI like that I know exactly where some of those pictures were taken! I like the new look of the blog! I like you!!! can't wait to hear about DISNEY!!
ReplyDelete