First, I just found this from The Pioneer Woman this morning. At Polyvore, you can make design boards of actual clothes, accessories and even interior decorating. It's a cool visual tool, and you can actually purchase what you make...although it would definitely be detrimental to your pocket book, PW points out! {Does anyone else call it that? My very southern grandmother always called it a pocket book.}
Over at Kelly's Korner, she shared this really cool vinyl monogram that you can put on a mirror. I thought this was really cool. Her final product {left} came from inspiration on the right, which my mom and I decided was a really warm, fun, non-baby nursery. {Take out the baby bed, and I'd totally move in with all those pinks and browns. Yum.}
Finally, I came across a really cool way to keep stacks of Christmas cards over at The Poe Fam. I don't have that many Christmas cards quite yet, but I thought it was a really neat idea to be able to look through them and get them out around Christmas.
So that's what's in my folder today. Please share more...I love adding things. :-)



Cute!! My aunt used last year's Christmas cards and cut off the front (the pretty part) and centered them over pretty ribbon on the front of the gift instead of a bow. She said it was a fun way to look at them all again all season and they didn't get smushed as she took them all over town!
ReplyDeleteI like the Christmas card idea! I hated the idea of throwing them away, so I have these stacks of cards that we have gotten over the last couple years. I may display them like that. Cute!
ReplyDelete