I am addicted! At first, I couldn't figure out what was so great about this website. But then I started using it. It's an easy to way to capture things that you like and categorize them into different boards.
This one pictured is the one I started since we're on the search for blue bedding. I've also got one about hair, food, and lots of other things, including one just for Claire, because I kept running across things with ruffles or ballet or just really pretty things and thinking, "Oh, Claire would really like that!"
Usually when I run across a blog that interests me, whether it's about how to paint something or a recipe, I just email the link to myself and categorize it in my inbox. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER, because I can capture an image with it, and it reminds me of why I like it. Yay.
All you have to do is visit Pinterest and sign up. The only downside is that for some reason, it's not instantaneous. (Rude.) They email you within the week saying "Thanks for joining, here's how to get started." It kind of irritated me at first, because really, who does that online?? But once I got over that and started pinning things, I didn't care as much. :-)
I was really extra excited because I got to share this little tidbit with Anna first. She's forever educating me on all new, up-and-coming apps for my phone and things online. I was so pumped to get to share with her, haha.
So tell me, have you started pinning things??
No comments:
Post a Comment