Last night I got to celebrate my 24th birthday with some of my favorite people! It was so much fun. I'm convinced I have the most beautiful, kindest, talented, giving and fun friends a girl could ask for! Lyndsy put the plan in motion and made a really yummy Mexican Casserole, and SMoo hosted it at her new place. Sarah made the cake, and Claire helped SMoo with the details--it was quite a group effort, and I felt SO loved!
Chef Sarah made my cake, and it was absolutely delicious, not to mention incredible looking!
With the cake maker herself!
Lyndsy, SMoo,
Sarah, Me and Claire
and THE cake
I should also add that Adam came to pick me up for the party with flowers, and I'm convinced he should have an award for making it through dinner with five girls. He was such a trooper and chimed in with stories from Boston, complete with sound effects, became the resident photographer, and even did the dishes. What a guy.
I started opening my gifts and reading the cards to myself, but Adam informed me that his family has a tradition of reading the cards aloud, so I went back and read them for everyone, just for grins.
Hungry? Just come on over for some cake! We've got plenty...
Thanks for starting my Birthday Week off with a bang--I truly felt so special!
aw shay bear this looked like so much fun! love you and can't wait to celebrate more with you :)
ReplyDelete