Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Letter

source

Dear AMP, my first stop back in Dallas was to see you.  Thanks for a fun-filled day again.  A ten-mile bike ride around the lake wasn't on my list of things I knew I could do.  It was lots of fun, and as always, you were quite entertaining.  And I loved finishing at sunset.  Dear Claire, Lynds, and Tins: I'm really excited about our girls' night out tonight.  I've missed you guys.  Dear Lady A Christmas Music,  listening to you definitely helped me clean my desk faster.  Dear Roomdog, thanks for being so excited about our new Christmas Stockings, and for jumping up and down as much as I did when you walked in the door.  Dear Brown Boots, I'm glad to have you back.  Here's to another season of keeping me warm in style.  Adam, have I mentioned lately that I'm proud of your mad running skillz?  Way to run Sunday's half marathon so super fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment