Dear Jesus, thank you for family and friends, and a day to really say thanks--may we be more like that every day. I am so grateful. Dear Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, I love waking up and watching you--one of my favorite traditions. Dear Dad, thanks for running to the store after my chocolate cake fiasco in the kitchen. I still have a lot to learn about bringing a dish to a family dinner. Dear Mom, I know you love having all your chickens under one roof. Happy Thanksgiving! Dear AMP, I'm so thankful you got to spend the day with us. Having you there was such a treat. You were such a trooper to meet even more family friends. Dear Aunt, Uncle and Cousins, it's so nice to have you back in Big D. Celebrating Thanksgiving together for the first time in your new home was wonderful. Dear Papa, sorry Adam and I beat you in Rummy Tiles. Beating you only happens once in a Blue Moon! Dear Thanksgiving Break, you've been much appreciated. Five days without work will be enjoyed to its fullest.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
A Thanksgiving Letter
Dear Jesus, thank you for family and friends, and a day to really say thanks--may we be more like that every day. I am so grateful. Dear Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, I love waking up and watching you--one of my favorite traditions. Dear Dad, thanks for running to the store after my chocolate cake fiasco in the kitchen. I still have a lot to learn about bringing a dish to a family dinner. Dear Mom, I know you love having all your chickens under one roof. Happy Thanksgiving! Dear AMP, I'm so thankful you got to spend the day with us. Having you there was such a treat. You were such a trooper to meet even more family friends. Dear Aunt, Uncle and Cousins, it's so nice to have you back in Big D. Celebrating Thanksgiving together for the first time in your new home was wonderful. Dear Papa, sorry Adam and I beat you in Rummy Tiles. Beating you only happens once in a Blue Moon! Dear Thanksgiving Break, you've been much appreciated. Five days without work will be enjoyed to its fullest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment