Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Dear Mom,
Happy Birthday!  Even though we celebrated last Tuesday in Mexico, I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten you on this little bloggy.  :-)


We hung out at the condo, the beach and the pool.


You were a great sport and wore the "Birthday Girl" crown 


You were super-brave and went parasailing--what a way to start your new year!


And we played a game, which I know you loved :-)

I am so glad you're my mom.  I hope this year will be full of fun and joy and laughter.  

I appreciate so many things about you, Mom.  

You are such a great hostess, and your hospitality inspires me all the time.  

You are very giving of your time--the middle school girls at church you work with adore you.  The mission trip 200 students go on each summer could not happen without you.  

And you love Dad, Troy and me unconditionally and love when we're all together.  

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment