Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Woo Pigs & Sic'em Bears??

I know, I know.  What is this talk about calling the Hogs?

Ever since I went home to Fayetteville in August of 2009 with Smoo, I fell in love with this beautiful college town.  It was such a fun girls' weekend, and we ate lots of good food, watched a lot of Gilmore Girls, ate more food, saw movies and shopped.  Seriously glorious after a summer for this new graduate with no job.  {A much needed respite.}

So now, I cheer for the Hogs whenever possible.


On December 19 (which now feels rather like an eternity ago), my dad was able to get tickets in his company's box at the American Airlines center.  I asked Smoo to come with, and we had a blast cheering on the Hogs.  (Plus they were playing A&M...who are we kidding?  Any chance to cheer against them, I take.)

Not to worry, we changed out of our Razorback gear and into our Baylor shirts just in time for them to play Gonzaga, much to the amusement of others in the box.  We ran into lots of Baylor friends, and it was so much fun.  (That's our friend Ashley in the pic up there).

It was an all-day affair, but a great way to start of Christmas Break.  I loved catching up with Smoo.

Nevermind that both our teams lost that day.  We just won't mention that part...

No comments:

Post a Comment