Jess posted a few of our engagement photos on her blog today!
On Monday, Adam and I had our engagement photos taken by the fabulously talented Jess Graham. I went to Baylor with her, and knew her before she even knew that she wanted to go into photography full-time. Her availability was one of the reasons we chose September 24th for our wedding date!
The weather's been really stormy here, and we'd already rescheduled because it was quite windy the first time. It ended up clearing up Monday afternoon, and even though the skies were gray, I think it added a dramatic touch...
Jess posted about 10 photos that capture me laughing a LOT. I only had one fit of giggles, and she happened to post most of them! I loved seeing these, and I can't wait until next week when we can see the rest of the photos. She took close to 700! Crazy.
I love that she captured us so well. In the last picture on the bottom right, she really got Adam's dimple on camera. It. Kills. Me. :-)
Today marks 150 days 'til our wedding!

Love them! You guys look so happy! :)
ReplyDeleteShay,
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so great! You look beautiful and you two look so happy! I am so excited for this new chapter in your life. I hope y'all are doing well!
Love,
Molly