Hi! This is my 51st post today. I can't believe I've stuck with it this long! Blogging is kind of addicting, I suppose. Here was my first post on this blog about my lunch break experience at Barnes & Noble. It involves sitting next to a man snoring quite loudly, oblivious to the fact that he was being noticed...or blogged about.
If you want to join in the Scripture Memory, I'm a bit behind, but it's better late than never!
And thirdly, I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite blogs. I love reading my friends' blogs, but they don't always update them every day (They have other things to do?! Crazy.), so I have to occupy my blog time with other reading. I'm not even sure where or how I came across half of these, but I look at them often, and find them humorous, inspiring or just plain interesting. Enjoy!
The Pioneer Woman is so funny. She also has great ideas--from cooking, to decorating, or just plain living. She often has guest bloggers, and so that spices it up a bit. I LOVE love stories, so her "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" story is so, so funny. This is how she met her husband, "Marlboro Man." And it might even be made into a movie with Reese Whitherspoon playing PW.
Not too long ago, I stumbled upon Fly Through Our Window. This is a sweet Southern family with a really cool blog. In her About Me section, Darby writes, "I will also remind you this a BLOG, this is NOT a full real life account, but merely a tiny glimpse into our life." Just keepin' it real. Love it.
Darby has a twin sister, Erika, who's an interior designer. Her blog, Urban Grace Interiors, is really a great read, too. She says, "I aim to inspire." I like that. Me too. Her interior design work has been featured in several magazines like Southern Living and Coastal Living. Pretty legit.
I've followed Kelly's Korner Blog for a while now. She's from Arkansas, and has a sweet country accent and uses expressions like "chawed" and "she is such a mess." She writes about her daughter, Harper, and all the cute things she does.
I also really like Amanda Jones' blog, Baby Bangs. She works with her mom, Beth Moore, and has encouraging, inspiring and thought-provoking posts about real life with her sweet family.
These are just a few I thought you might enjoy. Let me know what else you love to read!
Happy Monday.
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy--to the only God our Savior be the gory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord before all ages, now and forevermore. Amen.
ReplyDeleteJude 2:24-25