Monday, April 12, 2010

Need your help...

Well, I'm singing in a wedding this summer, and I get to be a bridesmaid, too.  My very first friend I've ever had is getting married, and she asked me to pick a song.  I feel like it's kind of a big job.  

{Gentry, The Bride--Natalie and me at her shower a few weeks ago}

I got to sing at Gentry's wedding two summers ago.  It was so fun!  I love being a part of people's special day.  I sang "When You say You Love Me,"  by Josh Groban.  


{With my sweet friend Amanda at her Rehearsal Dinner last August}

I was also a bridesmaid in Amanda's wedding last summer and sang a song called "This Day," by Jadin Lavik.  

When my grandpa got remarried, Troy and I sang Stephen Curtis Chapman's song, "I Will Be Here."  Kind of old school, but I liked it.  It was the only time T-roy and I have ever sung in public together, besides Wednesday night youth group stuff.  There's just something really cool when siblings can harmonize together--I think it sounds extra-good.  :-)

One of my other favorites is Shane & Shane's "Hearts of Servants."  Allison and Cason had this at their wedding three years ago, and I have always loved it.  They just announced they are having their first baby, too!  Very exciting.  :-)  

So, I need your help!  If you've heard a song at a wedding, or thought, "Wow, that would be a great song for a wedding," or had someone sing a song you loved on your special day, I'd love to hear about it.  I need suggestions!!


No comments:

Post a Comment