Thursday, June 2, 2011
Save the Dates & A Few More Details
We just sent out Save the Date cards via email! I designed them in PhotoShop and had so much fun.
We emailed it out of convenience, but an added bonus is some of the emails I've gotten back. I think the best part of all this wedding planning is seeing how excited our friends and family are for us. It's really sweet.
While there are still several details to figure out, we do a few things each week, and it hasn't been too overwhelming yet. I'm trying to enjoy the process as much as possible. :-)
Despite my typical two-hour attention span, deciding on music for the ceremony has been the exception. I suppose this makes sense, since I do love music and all, but this week my mom and I met with our family friends who will be singing at the ceremony. Sitting for two hours and getting song ideas felt like a blink of an eye. Then, Mom and I sat on the couch for another two hours later that night and listened to all the songs on our list to try and narrow it down. It was so much fun.
Last week, Adam and I Skyped with his college pastor, Nate, who will be marrying us. It was my first time meeting him, but it didn't feel like it. Nate and his wife Amanda were on staff with my favorite teacher and mentor, Emily and her husband Josh in Iowa at one point, and so we became fast friends after making that connection!
Having both of those things set just makes me especially excited for September 24. That, and knowing at the end of the day, I'll get to marry this guy...
{114 days and counting...}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your save the date is so cute Shay! Congrats again. :)
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!!!! Nate is marrying you????? You are killing me!!!!!! We LOVE them!
ReplyDelete