To me, Fall means lots of things. Namely, I get to wear tall boots again. I am such my mother's daughter. We love boots! And I love finding them at Target. I found some last weekend, and I just had to snatch them up before they ran out of my size.
And Gap always screams "Fall" to me. Now I'm not 100% about this outfit, but it sure looks cute on her! It just seems like it would fit nicely on a crisp, Autumn day. Anyone with me?
Fall also means getting to nap on weekend afternoons while football games are on TV. Oh, those are such good naps.
More importantly, Fall to me means friends, family and celebrations. Like Birthday Cupcakes from Sprinkles!
And this just makes me want to go jump in a pile of leaves. Aren't those colors stunning?
{This was two years ago in Boston when the Cousins went to visit Troy. I loved all the leaves changing!}
Happy Friday! Let the weekend begin!


I'm with you girl. I despise August and I love fall!
ReplyDeleteI can wear boots and layers year-round...now do I have your long skinny legs to pull it off...no. Such a shame.
ReplyDelete