Just a few things of note for today...
Scripture Memory
If you want to jump in and jot (ok, type) down a memory verse you'd like to memorize, feel free! I missed posting this yesterday, but I figure it'll still work. :-)
Hanging out with the Band
Last night Claire and I spent the evening at my parents' house with the band. My dad grilled steaks and mom made all the fixins--mashed potatoes, fruit salad and Sister Schubert rolls. It was delicious. The guys were thoroughly entertaining, and they even asked our opinions about if we liked a song or not! (This never happens. Ha!) I tried to educate these non-southerners on the finer points of Dr. Pepper and Blue Bell Ice Cream. I think they really loved the Blue Bell (who wouldn't?). Tonight we might try to take them to Yogurtville so they can see what all the fuss is about with 15 flavors of frozen yogurt and all the toppings you could imagine. I love having my brother home. It just makes me so happy. I love me some T-Roy.
Blog Stuff
On another note, I've been meaning to blog about my blog. I chose the backgound from shabbyblogs.com and then with the help of one of my Baylor blog friends, Wynne, I was also able to make a few more changes, editing HTML code (not as daunting as I thought!) and doing a little PhotoShop work. Hopefully when I have a bit more time, I can make a few additional changes as well. But I just wanted to give a shout out to her and let you know that she as a very helpful section of her blog called "Blog Help." Check it out here!
That's all for now. Happy Tuesday.
"Now to Him who is able to do IMMEASURABLY more than we could ever ask or imagine accordng to his power at work within us, to Him be the glory." Ephesians 3:20-21
ReplyDeletethanks for the shout out shay! I think you blog looks great. you need to get a cute font from kevinandamanda.com - it's so much fun :) Oh and if you want your text on your blog to match your background, open firefox (internet) and download colorzilla (http://www.colorzilla.com/firefox/) and you can pick the color from your background, get the 6 letter/number code and paste it into your links, text font, etc for your blog! so fun :)
ReplyDeleteOh and I LOVE your memory verse -that was mine a few months ago. one of my all time favorites!
So...did you notice that this was the verse I started with....crazy!
ReplyDeleteMy verse this time around is
"Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice."
Philippians 4:4