Friday, September 24, 2010

Cozy On Up

I just looked through the Pottery Barn catalogue today, and it is so cozy.  Here are a few of my favorites. {All images are from PB}

This store always inspires me and makes me want to emulate it.  I would just prefer not to imitate the price! So I get my ideas from here and dream away.  If I'm lucky, I find something similar in a consignment store.  But I need more furniture like I need a hole in my head, so I just look.  :-)

Doesn't this one just scream "Hello Fall, please come right in!"

I don't think I would get out of bed all day if I slept here.  
Did anyone else dream of a canopy bed as a little girl?  

And look at these sheets!  They have French Calligraphy on them.  How cool is that?

Happy Friday.  Have a cozy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am drooling over the latest PB catalog. Gorgeous gorgeousness to be had!

    ReplyDelete