Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Wanted You to Know

Dear AMP, did you know that this pic was taken 
hours before we met six months ago?  
I'm glad we both decided to go two-stepping that cold, snowy night.  

Just wanted you to know.


I'm thankful that you add extra laughter, smiles and fun to my life.

Just wanted you to know.


Sometimes we go out and get all fancy, 
but my favorite things are going to church together,  
running and cooking with you. 
 I'm all about the little stuff.  :-)

Just wanted you to know.



And it doesn't hurt that we build forts, wear silly hats, 
take (short) road trips together, have great conversations, and laugh a lot.

Just wanted you to know.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. He's lucky to have you. Just wanted you to know. {You sound very in love, by the way, which is a wonderful sound!}

    ReplyDelete