Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feed the Birds

Last Thursday after our run, Adam and I went to feed the ducks down at the lake.  I love (like, really love) watching the sunset out there.


Beautiful.

{Self Portrait}


The geese know it's feeding time, and they come up and eat right out of your hand!


They like Adam!




Each of them have names, and the locals know them all. 
 I'm feeding Angel, a rescued African Goose.  She's extra skinny.  Bless her heart!
{Forgive the hair.  It was windy and we'd gone for a run.  
I'm growing out my pony tail...it's a process...}


This is a beaver-type animal that lives in the water.  He ate bread right out of a guy's hand.  I thought it was cute until he turned tail and swam.  His tail looks like a rat!  Grody.

Mr. Handsome.

This is one of the prettiest places in Dallas, to be sure.  I feel like I've stepped out on vacation when I come down here.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment