Saturday, March 5, 2011

Help a Sister

I realized that all my fun facts have to do with a Tri Delta "sister."  So today, I bring you
The Sister Edition.


Last Friday, Amanda came into town, and we got to sit face-to-face for an hour and a half dinner & catch up.  It was there we realized that we hadn't actually hung out since July.  We talk all the time at work, so it doesn't feel that long, but we just couldn't believe it!  We spent Saturday at Home Goods and eating at Cafe Express...two things she can't do in Waco!  It was such a treat having her here and catching up.

Molly and I get to work together these days, and it's so much fun.  She insisted that I have a photo of me working at my desk, because one day I'm going to wish I had it.  Without further adieu, here I am, Sonic drink and all...


And are a few other posts that made me smile recently...

Molly wrote about "living with a boy" (that would be her husband...).  It's hilarious.

Elizabeth posted a video from four years ago when she got engaged and "passed candle" at the end of our Tri Delt meeting.  Everyone loves Staples (that was her maiden name & what we all called her), so the "oohs" and "ahhs" were from genuine excitement for her and Mark and just simply because we're girls!  This made me giggle.

And Anna tells us why she loves Twitter now.  Oh my gosh.  I was dying laughing.  Please read.  {And please pray for her as she spends her Spring Break week in Honduras on a mission trip!}

I also blame Anna for introducing me to Anthropologie.  It provides lots of inspiration and could be detrimental to my wallet if I went into the store.  I think I'll just stick to the catalogue that came in the mail today...


"Nimbus" Bedding                                                               "Rivulets" Bedding




Tonight, I'm heading to dinner with SMoo to celebrate her birthday!  Her fam is in town from Fayetteville, and it will be so much fun to catch up with all of them.

And that's the latest on The Sister Edition.  Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post! I love having so many Tri Delta sisters that blog too! I'm just sad I didn't make this post:( JK Shay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love time with my Shay Bear! It was wonderful to see you and to catch up IN PERSON! :)

    ReplyDelete