Thursday, January 14, 2010

How do you spell Love?

T-I-M-E.

At least that's how I spell it. On my lunch break (you know, the ones where I've already eaten, so I use them to run errands), I called my brother just to see if he was around. Lo and behold, he was! That, my friend, is a rare occurrence. (I say "friend" because today I actually have a follower. It's a big day.)

My phone informed me after we hung up that we'd talked for a full 27 minutes. That's enough time to make a Mama jealous. Perhaps I won't share that with her? (And no, this is not my phone. I got it here.)
These are just a few reasons why I love my brother:
  • Once you get him going, he just talks and talks and talks. I love it.
  • He's really good at making friends in all sorts of places. I remember going to the beach as a kid an he'd have five friends within two minutes.
  • He's incredibly smart and well read, but he doesn't come across as a know-it-all. He just has all these random facts in his head that he pulls out whenever the time is right. It's really amazing.
  • When he was home for Christmas, we had great time catching up at Chip's Hamburgers. Even though he somehow forgot to bring his wallet that day (how convenient).
  • That same night, he came over for dinner and stayed for two hours to chat with me and my roomie. He even tried to build a fire. I determined that it was not the builder that was the problem, but the logs. Hey, at least he tried.

Ok, I think that's enough sappy-ness for today on here. But I just thought the world wide web would want to know.

Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment