Our big sessions with the whole youth group had a variety of entertainment options: a magician, a rapper, the New Zealand band Detour 180, the speaker and a comedy duo that was actually pretty funny. One of the things they referenced right away was the clip from American Idol where this old guy rapped a song called "Pants on the Ground." I went and looked it up, and could not stop rolling.
I tried to embed the video in this post from YouTube, and I can't really figure out how to do it. So just click here to follow the link. Enjoy. And if you know how to embed a YouTube video, let me know!
On a more serious note, please continue to pray for Ben and Katie in Haiti. They have to decide soon if it's best to stay there or evacuate. We also have another friend, Diane, at church that went as a nurse with a group of doctors to Haiti yesterday morning--please lift them up as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment