I know it's been a while. Happy 2010! I just love the evenness of typing 2010. It's great. I hope it's going to be a wonderful year.
I spent quite a bit of 2009 traveling all over Europe, and I was excited to see the tips on Real Simple's website for how to pack a suitcase. I like to think of packing as a game, especially now that the airlines make it so complicated and expensive to check bags (except Southwest!).
So here it is: Real Simple's version of how to pack a bag. I'm all for rolling as much as you can instead of folding. It really does save so much space--more than I thought! That's how I got around Europe using a daypack backpack instead of a huge camping bag (my back couldn't have handled it, that's for sure!).
I'm not sure where my travels will take me this year--hopefully trips in Texas to visit sweet friends, and also out of state to visit, too. We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment